Terms & Conditions
This ticket is sold to you by Hornery Trading Group Pty Ltd, an authorised agent of the Venue or Promoter (the Vendor) or is sold to you direct by the Vendor. These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with those available on the Agent or Vendor’s website. Please check the Vendor’s website for information about pass-out’s, disabled amenities, allowable items, smoking, food, drink and dress regulations. Entry is at own risk. The Agent or Vendor shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained at the event or at the venue. The right to refuse entry is reserved. Intoxicated persons will not be admitted. You must have photographic identification to purchase alcohol. If the event is cancelled, only face value of the ticket may be refunded. All refunds are at the Vendor’s discretion. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable if lost, stolen damaged or unused. The Vendor reserves the right to change the date, venue or entertainment. Should this ticket be re-sold or transferred for commercial gain the ticket holder may be refused entry. Persons using this ticket in promotions or competitions without permission will be prosecuted. Ticket holders consent to be filmed as members of the audience. Any and all claims are the responsibility of the Vendor. Any dangerous behaviour will not be tolerated.
Moranbah’s 4U2 Family Concert Terms & Conditions
This ticket is sold by Hornery Trading Group Pty Ltd (ABN 90 106 171 260) who is responsible for the Event. The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment), entry and attendance at the Event.
- ’You’ and ‘your’ refers to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘Event organiser’ refers to Hornery Trading Group. This agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website and booking forms.
- All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you.
- No refund or exchange on any ticket or service fee except in accordance with the applicable laws in the region of purchase.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee for the replacement of lost, destroyed or stolen tickets
- We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the Event organiser and the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which are available online and from Hornery Trading Group on request.
- Wristbands (if provided) will be attached at the gate and must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
- ID must be shown to prove legal age at the 4U2 Concert entrance.
- Audio or visual recordings of the Event are prohibited. Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display. By attending the Event, You consent to being included in any film and/or sound recordings of the Event that may take place and agree for these recordings to be used by the Event organiser.
- Patrons attending the event consent to any official filming or recording.
- It may be a condition of entry to the Event that a search of your person and/or your possessions is required at the time of entry to the venue.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorized point of sale.
- Animals are not permitted, except in accordance with legislation.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this Event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
- You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by you or your invitees.
- You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by you or your invitees.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event for any reason. In the Event of the cancellation, we will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing.
- We reserve the right at any time, to change the venue of the Event. In the event of a change in venue, we will publish details on the Event website.
- You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the Event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner.
- The 4U2 Family Concert is licensed. Any Patron wishing to consume alcohol must have photographic ID. We reserve the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of alcohol legislation and the law.
- Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event and will face criminal charges.
- Anyone found supplying or consuming illicit drugs will be evicted from the premises and face criminal charges.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the Event.
- Trading signs or other signs are not permitted without prior consent of Hornery Trading Group.
- In order to purchase your ticket, we may need to collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, credit card or payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket allocations.
- Footwear must be worn at all times on the site.
- Hornery Trading Group cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the venue. Be waste and water wise – thank you.
- Please respect our town and neighbors and do not create excessive noise or litter while travelling to and from the Event.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland.
- Patrons attending the event may be exposed to the following risks: 1.Exposure to extreme weather conditions. This could potentially include exposure to direct sunlight, high temperatures, strong wind, heavy rain and hail, or low temperatures. Patrons are advised to be prepared for all weather conditions. 2. Exposure to noise in the form of loud music. 3. Exposure to large crowds or Patrons congregating around entertainment areas where accidents can potentially happen. 4. Other obvious risks as defined by s 13 of the Civil Liabilities Act 2003 (QLD).
Patrons attend the event at their own risk. Notwithstanding any other provision of these terms and conditions, and to the extent permitted by law, Hornery Trading Group will not be liable for and you indemnify Hornery Trading Group and its officers, employees, agents and contractors against, loss arising in connection with:
- Any loss or damage to property; and
- Death or injury to your person or other persons to the extent that the damage, death or injury is caused in any way by your negligent acts or omission.
Hornery Trading Group’s liability to you under these terms and conditions will be reduced proportionally to the extent that an act or omission or breach of terms and conditions by you has contributed to the loss, damage, injury or death, or breach.
The following items will not be permitted into the venue:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Professional cameras or other recording equipment. Recording the event in any way is prohibited. Still cameras are permitted if the photographs taken are for private use, not public display or sale.
- Glass bottles or containers or breakable drinking glasses
- Animals other the guide dogs for intended purposes
- Weapons and dangerous items
- Items which could impede other Patrons enjoyment
- Cooking equipment including, without limitation, gas bottles, BBQs, or portable stoves
- Flares, Fireworks or exploding objects
- Laser lights
- Scooters, skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, bicycles
- Couches and armchairs
- Any object or device that could inhibit the ability for entertainers, staff, security or emergency services from performing their intended duties including, without limitation, whistles, loud hailer, public address system, bright light sources, laser pointers, or electronic devices which could broadcast or interfere with the festival operations.
- Any object the patron intends to sell, auction, hawk, distribute, deal or advertise to sell
- Any object that could be used to damage or vandalize the venue (This includes spray paint, advertising stickers, or chemicals used to damage natural flora)
- Shade Tents, unless prior arrangements has been made with event coordinators
While attending the venue, Patrons must not:
- Cause damage to, improperly use or tamper with any public facility, structure or building. Facilities including, without limitation, toilets, drinking fountains, rubbish disposal units, marquees, stages, scaffolding, temporary building, catering outlets, light towers, generators, water and electric infrastructure or fences.
- Light or cause to be lit any fire (including barbecues)
- Operate any event equipment (Generator, vehicle, sound and lighting system, two-way radio)
- Exit the venue via routes other than the designated exit and emergency exit (when applicable) gates. This includes entering prohibited areas within the venue.
- Cause any damage to flora and fauna on or surrounding the venue. This includes breaking branches and limbs or uprooting trees or plants, recklessly damaging grassed area, or contaminating any natural water storage.
- Climb or attempt to climb any trees, natural features or structures, including, without limitation, fences, buildings, marquees, scaffolding, light tower, rubbish disposal units.
- Throw or attempt to throw any bottle, stone, stick, or other object that could be used as a projectile anywhere inside or surrounding the venue.
- Remove or attempt to remove any item or object from the venue or surrounding area.
- Block or attempt to block any thoroughfare, gateway, passage, entry or exit point with either themselves or their property.
- Litter in the venue or surrounding area. All rubbish is to be disposed of correctly in facilities provided.
- Use any offensive or obscene language, whether in the presence or absence of other Patrons or staff.
- Behave in a threatening or inappropriate manner (aggressive, riotous, abusive, or insulting actions) towards other Patrons or event staff.
- Urinate or excrete in any place other than the facilities provided to carry out such activities.
- Construct tents or shelters that would otherwise require a structural permit.
- Drink directly from wine bottles
- Breach of the above conditions may result in the removal of the patron from the venue.