4ULOC Bottled water is a new initiative to assist in fundraising for the RBWH Foundation for the care and comfort of cancer patients. 4ULOC water is premium Australian Spring water sourced from various locations around Australia, bottled under strict quality controls and free from contaminants, preservatives and chemicals.
$1 per bottle sold is donated to RBWH Foundation
Sell 4ULOC Water
The long term goal for the money raised through the sale of 4ULOC Bottled Water is to provide an accommodation facility which provides services from basic food and consumable items through to valet service from the airport to accommodation and the RBWH Hospital which will cater for families travelling to be with their loved ones who are suffering from the cancer.
To achieve this goal we will be striving to increase the growth of 4ULOC bottled water sales to: Clubs and Committees, Workplaces, Retail, Local Businesses, Sporting Groups, Festivals and Events.
How it works
- Request for water is submitted.
- Delivery of bottled water per carton is arranged
- An invoice is generated with the following formula – cost price + $1 (donation to RBWH Foundation which is made by Hornery Group on vendors behalf).
- Vendor is then free to sell for their preferred sell price.
- A tax deductable receipt is generated from the RBWH for the $1 per bottle and sent to vendor along with certificate of appreciation with donation amount highlighted. Vendor will also be promoted on Hornery Group website and Pink Trucks facebook page.
If you are passionate about helping others and would like to be a part of this venture, knowing you are making a difference to someone less fortunate in their health, please contact Hornery Trading Group to discuss future partnerships firstname.lastname@example.org
Businesses selling 4ULOC Water
- Nebo Rodeo
- Moranbah Race Club
- Emerald Rodeo
- Central Highlands Barrel Horse Association
- Comet River Campdraft
- Comet Hotel
- Rockhampton Speedway