The Pink Trucks
In 2009, the Hornery Family bought a Kenworth K104 Truck and painted it pink and named it “4ULOC” in honour of Loc. The mine compliant water truck is available for hire and when it goes to work the family donates $25 per hour to the Lachlan Hornery Trust Fund held at RBWH Foundation. The Family added a second pink truck to the fleet in 2012 and called it “4ULOC2”. Trucks are available to attend community and charity fundraising days to help raise awareness for cancer.
Our Pink Trucks
- 4ULOC – Kenworth K104, 2000 model, fitted with Groeneveld Greasing system, 6” hydraulic pump, empties 22,000L in 7 minutes, Mine Compliant
- 4ULOC2 – Kenworth T359, 2012 model, fitted with Groeneveld Greasing system, 4” hydraulic pump, overhead fill, safety rail, ROPS, Mine Compliant
Hire a Pink Truck
- $25 per hour is donated by the Hornery Family when a Pink Truck goes to work
- Match giving opportunities available
- Tax Deductable Receipts
- Promoted on RBWH & Hornery Group Website and Social Media Pages
- Certificate Issued
If you would like to hire one of the Pink Trucks at your work place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Below indicates the total money donated to RBWH Foundation Lachlan Hornery Trust Fund. Our goal is to reach $1m through regular income of 4ULOC Bottled water and annual fundraising initiatives. This will enable “4ULOC” to transition into our making our BIG Dream a reality. Providing accommodation services to cancer patients and their families who travel from remote areas for treatment or to support their family members who are patients at RBWH.