The Hornery Group are a local family owned company who provide an extensive range of services to the Bowen Basin and Beyond. The group consists of Hornery Water and Transport, Bar H Wagyu Grazing, Hornery Helicopter Services and 4ULOC Charity Fundraising for Care and Comfort of Cancer Patients.
Water Truck Drivers – Immediate Start
Hornery Water and Transport have positions available for experienced Water Truck Drivers to deliver and service various sites based in Moranbah and surrounding areas.
We are looking for great people with proven skills to make deliveries to clients on time, every time with a great attitude. The successful applicants must be punctual, reliable, respectful, well organised and have a strong focus on attention to detail. Applicants must have an impeccable safety record and the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Hold current and clean QLD Driver’s License. Class HC or MC desirable, minimum HR.
- Must be able and willing to complete an in house driver ability assessment prior to employment.
- Be able to follow instructions from Driver Coordinator and Management Team.
- Complete dockets, pre-starts, timesheets and other paperwork neatly and correctly.
- Be client focused and provide outstanding services to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct yourself in a respectful & courteous manner at all times.
- Keep trucks clean to the highest standards including washing down each day.
- Fit and able to conduct manual labour.
- Must be competent at backing trucks and in the use of Road Ranger boxes.
- Previous experience in road transport. Hornery Water and Transport deliver water to various locations, not just mine sites.
- Previous Water Truck experience an advantage
LICENSES AND OTHER QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum HR license – HC or MC preferred
- Road Ranger gear box experience and proficiency essential
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11
- Clean Driving History
- Clean Criminal History
- Relevant RII Qualifications
For further information or to apply, please contact our office on 07 4941 7116 or email Rachel @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Heavy Vehicle Truck Mechanic
The Hornery Group are currently seeking Heavy Vehicle Fitters and Diesel Mechanics to join a growing team based in Moranbah. The right candidate will be responsible for maintaining a large fleet as well as performing customer work in a team environment. Duties include conducting vehicle inspections, repairs, maintenance, servicing and diagnosing breakdowns.
- Experience in the Road Transport Industry
- Sound understanding of National Heavy Vehicle Regulations.
- Relevant mechanical trade qualifications plus owning his/her own tools
- A current Qld Driver’s Licence – HR to MC licence is desirable
- Willing to undergo a national criminal history check
- Ability to perform manual labour
- Willing and able to undergo and pass a Coal Board Medical if required
- Capable of working unsupervised and completing neat and accurate paperwork
For further information or to apply please email email@example.com