The Hornery Group are a local family owned company who provide an extensive range of services to the Bowen Basin and Beyond. The group consists of Hornery Water and Transport, Bar H Wagyu Grazing, Hornery Helicopter Services and 4ULOC Charity Fundraising for Care and Comfort of Cancer Patients.
Diesel Mechanic –IMMEDIATE START
The Hornery Group are seeking a qualified Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanic to lead the team, working in a well-equipped workshop which includes in ground roller brake tester, shaker plates, tyre change, engineering bays and 25 tonne Lift Max Hoists.
You will be responsible for maintaining a large fleet and meeting deadlines with customer work, performing inspections, repairs, maintenance and servicing on a variety of light and heavy vehicles. Duties will include overseeing servicing, maintenance, inspections & repairs, tyre changing, pre-starts and vehicle detailing.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Relevant mechanical trade qualifications plus owning his/her own tools.
- A current Qld Driver’s Licence, HR to MC licence desirable.
- Undergo a national criminal history check.
- Experience in diagnostic work, inspections, repairs and maintenance.
- Dedication to maintaining safe work practices.
- A “can do “positive attitude with attention to detail.
- The ability to manage accurate paperwork and documents.
- Good time management skills and ability to use lean concept in planning.
- Perform your duties within the Safety Management System Guidelines.
- Must be available to work outside of normal working hours and weekends when required.
Packages will be individually tailored for the successful applicant based on their experience and qualifications.
Please forward Resumes and Cover Letter with a minimum of two references to email@example.com
We believe in being the best in our field and therefore preventative maintenance is our main focus. To achieve this you will need to be prevalent in overseeing rigorous inspections, planning and maintenance.
HC Truck Driver
A position is vacant for an experienced Semi Tanker Driver based at Moranbah.
We are looking for a person with proven skills to make deliveries to clients on time, every time with a great attitude. The successful applicant must be punctual, reliable, respectful, well organised and with a strong focus on attention to detail. Applicants must have an impeccable safety record and the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Hold current and clean QLD Driver’s License minimum HC.
- Be able to follow instructions from Driver Co-ordinator and Management Team.
- Complete dockets, pre-starts, timesheets and other paperwork neatly and correctly.
- Be client focused and provide outstanding services to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct yourself in a respectful & courteous manner at all times.
- Keep trucks clean to the highest standards including washing down each day.
- Fit and able to conduct manual labour.
- Must be competent at backing trucks and in the use of Road Ranger boxes.
LICENSES AND OTHER QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- HC license
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11
- Clean Driving History
- Clean Criminal History
Applicants who are passionate about trucks, people and who want to make a difference by way of continually improving need only apply.
Forward resumes with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information contact the Hornery Group 07 4941 7116.