The Hornery Group are a local family owned company who provide an extensive range of services to the Bowen Basin and Beyond. The group consists of Hornery Water and Transport, Bar H Wagyu Grazing, Hornery Helicopter Services and 4ULOC Charity Fundraising for Care and Comfort of Cancer Patients.
HR & HC Truck Drivers
A position is vacant for an experienced Semi Tanker Driver based at Moranbah.
We are looking for a person with proven skills to make deliveries to clients on time, every time with a great attitude. The successful applicant must be punctual, reliable, respectful, well organised and with a strong focus on attention to detail. Applicants must have an impeccable safety record and the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Hold current and clean QLD Driver’s License minimum HR.
- Be able to follow instructions from Driver Co-ordinator and Management Team.
- Complete dockets, pre-starts, timesheets and other paperwork neatly and correctly.
- Be client focused and provide outstanding services to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct yourself in a respectful & courteous manner at all times.
- Keep trucks clean to the highest standards including washing down each day.
- Fit and able to conduct manual labour.
- Must be competent at backing trucks and in the use of Road Ranger boxes.
LICENSES AND OTHER QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum HR license
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11
- Clean Driving History
- Clean Criminal History
For further information or to apply, please follow the below link.
Heavy Vehicle Truck Mechanic
The Hornery Group are currently seeking Heavy Vehicle Fitters and Diesel Mechanics to join a growing team based in Moranbah. The right candidate will be responsible for maintaining a large fleet as well as performing customer work in a team environment. Duties include conducting vehicle inspections, repairs, maintenance, servicing and diagnosing breakdowns.
- Experience in the Road Transport Industry
- Sound understanding of National Heavy Vehicle Regulations.
- Relevant mechanical trade qualifications plus owning his/her own tools
- A current Qld Driver’s Licence – HR to MC licence is desirable
- Willing to undergo a national criminal history check
- Ability to perform manual labour
- Willing and able to undergo and pass a Coal Board Medical if required
- Capable of working unsupervised and completing neat and accurate paperwork
For further information or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a competent person with a can-do attitude to help assist with the day to day duties in the Compliance Department and Main office. The successful applicant will have a strong focus on attention to detail, excellent time management skills and be a data entry guru.
- Administrative support to the Compliance officer
- Assist with driver and vehicle mine site compliance requirements
- Update and maintain training records and WHS registers
- Maintain and assist with ISO9001, 4801, 14001 certifications
- Ensure compliance records are kept in accordance with the companies Quality safe management systems
- Assist the Compliance Officer with assurance and compliance internal audits as and when required.
- Document control
- Ad-hoc Administration duties as required
- Provide general office support including Data Entry and Filing
- Support Reception with incoming calls and visitors
For further information, please follow the below link
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, our ideal Workshop administrator will have excellent organisational skills, outstanding time management and impeccable accuracy. This position is a Monday to Friday role working directly with the workshop team on the floor.
- Sourcing and purchasing parts and materials
- Liaise with suppliers and develop customer relationships
- Check and unpack deliveries and stack away
- Data entry and quoting
- Generating job cards in Fleetio maintenance software
- Processing invoices including accounts payable into MYOB accounting system
- Take bookings for and schedule customer repairs and servicing
- Manage Fleet Registration and Vehicle inspections
- Financial and maintenance reporting for Workshop Supervisor
- Maintain and update the Asset Register
Please follow the below link for further information or to apply.